Welcome to the official website of Ruifeng Xinye Precision Machinery
Address: Building 2, No. 5, Shijing Industrial Park, Pingshan District, Shenzhen, China Mobile phone: 13823281286 (Chen Sheng)
Phone: + 86-755-8992 4486
Email: [email protected]
Mobile phone: 13686803292 (Lilian)
Phone: + 86-755-8992 4285-611
Email: [email protected]
Fax: + 86-755-89924858
Selection of machining center positioning reference:
1. Three basic requirements for choosing a baseline:
(1) The selected benchmark should ensure accurate positioning of the workpiece, convenient loading and unloading.
(2) The calculation of the size of the selected reference and each processing part is simple.
(3) Guarantee processing accuracy.
2. Principles of choosing positioning reference 6:
(1) Try to choose the design basis as the positioning basis;
(2) When the positioning reference and the design reference cannot be unified, the positioning error should be strictly controlled to ensure the processing accuracy;
(3) When the workpiece requires more than two clamping processes, the selected datum can complete the processing of all key precision parts in one clamping position;
(4) The selected benchmark should ensure the completion of as much processing content as possible;
(5) During batch processing, the part positioning datum should coincide with the tool setting datum of the workpiece coordinate system as much as possible;
(6) When multiple clampings are required, the reference should be uniform before and after.
Determination of machining center fixtures:
1. Basic requirements for fixtures:
(1) The clamping mechanism must not affect the feed, and the processing part must be open;
(2) The fixture can be installed directionally on the machine tool;
(3) The rigidity and stability of the fixture are better.
2. Common fixture types:
(1) Universal fixture: such as vice, indexing head, chuck, etc .;
(2) Combined fixture: The combined fixture is composed of a set of universal component combination components whose structure has been standardized and whose dimensions have been standardized;
(3) Special fixtures: fixtures designed and manufactured for one or similar processing;
(4) Adjustable fixture: the combination of combined fixture and special fixture can not only guarantee the accuracy of processing, but also more flexible in clamping;
(5) Multi-station fixture: fixture that can clamp multiple workpieces at the same time;
(6) Group fixtures: It is specially used for the clamping of workpieces with similar shapes, similar sizes, and the same or similar processing methods.
3. Selection principle of machining center fixture:
(1) Under the premise of guaranteeing processing accuracy and production efficiency, preference is given to universal fixtures
(2) Consider using simple special fixtures for batch processing;
(3) Considering the use of multi-station fixtures and high-efficiency pneumatic and hydraulic special fixtures for large-scale processing;
(4) The group fixture should be used when using the group process;
4. The optimal clamping position of the workpiece on the machine table:
The clamping position of the workpiece should ensure that the workpiece is within the processing stroke of each axis of the machine tool, and make the length of the tool as short as possible, and improve the rigidity of the tool.
Tool setting and tool change in machining center
Tool setting means that after the workpiece is aligned and tightened on the machine tool, the machine coordinates of the origin of the workpiece coordinates (programmed coordinates) are determined (the values of X, Y, and Z of G54 are determined).
According to the needs of the process, the workpiece is machined with tools with different parameters. The process of changing tools as needed during processing is called tool change.
Determination of tool setting point and tool changing point:
Tool setting point:
The tool setting point is the reference point used to determine the position of the workpiece coordinate system in the machine tool coordinate system after the workpiece is correctly clamped on the machine tool.
The tool setting point can be selected on the workpiece or the clamping positioning component, but the tool setting point and the workpiece coordinate point must have an accurate, reasonable and simple position correspondence to facilitate the calculation of the position of the workpiece coordinate point on the machine tool (the workpiece coordinate point's Machine coordinates). The tool setting point should coincide with the workpiece coordinate point.
Tool change point: The machining center has a tool magazine and an automatic tool changer, which can automatically change tools according to the needs of the program. The tool change point should be at a position where there is no collision or interference between the workpiece, fixture, tool and machine tool during the tool change. The tool change point of the machining center is often fixed.
Method of knife setting:
Tool setting in the horizontal direction (x, y coordinates):
(1) Lever dial gauge tool setting: the tool setting point is the center of the cylindrical hole;
(2) Edge finder tool setting: round hole or reference edge
(3) Use knife or trial cutting to set the knife.
Tool setting in Z direction (z coordinate):
(1) On-machine tool setting: z-direction setting device is used for tool setting.
(2) Pre-adjustment of external tool + on-machine tool setting.
Tool setting by external tool setting: measure the diameter, length, blade shape and angle of the tool.
(4) Tool setting problem in multi-station machining of horizontal machining center
Address: Building 2, No. 5, Shijing Industrial Park, Pingshan District, Shenzhen Tel: + 86-755-8992 4285-611 + 86-755-8992 4486
Mobile phone: +86 13823281286 (Chen Sheng), +86 13686803292 (Lilian)
Website: http://www.china-rfc.com Email: [email protected]
Scan QR code to get business card