Welcome to the official website of Ruifeng Xinye Precision Machinery
Address: Building 2, No. 5, Shijing Industrial Park, Pingshan District, Shenzhen, China Mobile phone: 13823281286 (Chen Sheng)
Phone: + 86-755-8992 4486
Email: [email protected]
Mobile phone: 13686803292 (Lilian)
Phone: + 86-755-8992 4285-611
Email: [email protected]
Fax: + 86-755-89924858
The main points of Shenzhen Gantry Milling:
1. Operators should wear tight-fitting work clothes with tight cuffs; lesbians should wear protective caps; wear protective glasses when milling at high speed; wear masks when milling cast iron parts; gloves should not be worn during operation to prevent their hands from rotating Between the tool and the workpiece.
2. Before operation, check whether the parts and safety devices of the milling machine are safe and reliable; check whether the electrical and electronic parts of the equipment are safe and reliable.
3. When loading and unloading the workpiece, the worktable should be retracted to a safe position. When tightening the workpiece with a wrench, avoid using the milling cutter in the direction of force to prevent the wrench from hitting the tool or fixture when the wrench slips.
4. When installing and disassembling the milling cutter, use a special pad to cushion it. Do not directly hold the milling cutter with your hand.
5. When milling irregular workpieces and holding them with a vise, indexing head and special fixture, the center of gravity of the irregular workpieces, vise, indexing head, and special fixtures should be placed as far as possible in the middle of the workbench to avoid The table is unevenly stressed and deformed.
6. During fast or automatic feed milling, it is not allowed to go to the extremes of the table to avoid crushing the screw.
7. When the machine tool is running, do not adjust, measure the workpiece and change the lubrication method, so as not to touch the tool and hurt your fingers.
8. Do not brake by hand until the milling cutter rotation has stopped completely.
9. During milling, do not remove the chips by hand or blow with your mouth, to prevent the chips from damaging the skin and eyes.
10. When maneuvering fast feed, open the handwheel clutch to prevent the handwheel from rotating quickly to hurt people.
11. When the workbench is reversing, the reversing handle must be stopped in the middle position first, and then reversing, and direct reversing is not allowed.
12. When milling keyway shafts or cutting thin workpieces, be careful not to damage the index head or the work surface.
13. When milling a plane, a cutter head with more than four cutter heads must be used, and the appropriate cutting amount should be selected to prevent the machine from generating vibration during milling.
14. After work, stop the workbench in the middle position, and lower the workbench to the lowest position.
15. For CNC vertical milling machines, pre-selection of relevant items such as work program, spindle speed, tool feed, tool motion trajectory and continuous off-set according to process requirements before work. Put the electric knob in the “adjustment” position for test run, and after confirming that there are no problems, put the electric knob in the automatic or semi-automatic position for work.
Address: Building 2, No. 5, Shijing Industrial Park, Pingshan District, Shenzhen Tel: + 86-755-8992 4285-611 + 86-755-8992 4486
Mobile phone: +86 13823281286 (Chen Sheng), +86 13686803292 (Lilian)
Website: http://www.china-rfc.com Email: [email protected]
Scan QR code to get business card